Small Claims Resources from CLEBC
Small claims processes are invaluable access to justice resources. CLEBC offers two publications to help provide you with the special set of knowledge and abilities required for success in Provincial Court civil proceedings.
Provincial Court Small Claims Handbook offers a meticulous review of all the unique steps in a small claims action. With this procedure-focused resource, you will be able to:
- make informed decisions on jurisdiction;
- draft small claims pleadings with all of the right information;
- confidently prepare and defend pre-trial applications; and
- effectively conduct trials and bring appeals.
- Our companion publication Small Claims Act & Rules: Annotated sets out the complete text of the Small Claims Act and Rules with annotations of the most important case law under each section. With this resource, you will be able to:
- efficiently find the text to the Rule or section of the Act that you need;
- quickly search for key decisions summarized by leading practitioners; and
- be informed on the latest cases and changes to the Act and Rules.
Buy your copies and be small claims capable today!
For more information, please call CLEBC customer service at 604-893-2121 or visit cle.bc.ca.