Peterson is looking to add an Associate Counsel to its in-house legal team. Peterson is a Vancouver based and internationally focused community builder, active in real estate investment in all property classes (residential, office, retail and industrial), development, property management, capital lending and private equity.
The successful candidate will work closely with the General Counsel on all aspects of the business, including acquisitions, dispositions, development, leasing, property management and corporate matters. This is an exciting opportunity to develop legal skills on exciting projects and in close proximity to the senior management team.
Candidates with the following credentials will be considered:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a lawyer working in a firm or in-house position.
- Strong preference for dedicated real estate experience but will consider corporate law experience. Peterson is willing to train the right candidate where real estate experience may be limited.
- Experience advising on British Columbia or Ontario real estate and corporate legislation.
- Track record of community engagement and charitable activities.
Peterson offers a competitive comprehensive benefits package including:
- Extended health, dental and vision
- Group retirement plan with 5% company matching
- Fitness allowance
To apply for this opportunity, send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com by July 26, 2019.