BC Administrative Law Practice Manual
CLEBC’s BC Administrative Law Practice Manual provides a unified resource for lawyers, decision-makers, and judges in administrative law proceedings, judicial review, statutory appeals, and stated cases.
Divided into two parts, the first half of BC Administrative Law Practice Manual explores practice and procedure at both federal and provincial administrative hearings. The second half of the manual addresses review of administrative law decisions by both federal and provincial courts.
- With this resource, you will find detailed guidance on how to:
- navigate decision-makers governed by administrative law principles and the different types of decisions in the administrative law process
- prepare for and effectively present evidence at an administrative hearing
- deal with issues following an administrative hearing such as penalties, fees and costs
- commence judicial review proceedings, and determine in which court to do so
- prepare for, argue and appeal a judicial review
- deal with unrepresented litigants
- and much more!
BC Administrative Law Practice Manual is available as a print + online package, or as an online-only subscription. All of CLEBC’s online publications are fully searchable and include links to full-text cases and legislation.
For more information, call CLEBC customer service at 604-893-2121 or visit cle.bc.ca/bcadminlaw today.