On May 13, 2011, the CBABC Women Lawyers Forum presented "Build Your Blueprint for Success." This well attended seminar explored personal priorities, goals and boundaries to help participants develop their personal blueprint for success, in a comfortable, safe and confidential environment.
"Build Your Blueprint for Success" examined the following questions:
- What does success look like to you?
- How do you define and set boundaries and have the difficult conversations needed to enforce them?
- How do you make room for priorities or to take on new challenges?
Seminar participants were asked to consider the following questions prior to coming to the session:
- If you could change just one thing in your life what would it be?
- What did you want to do when you were a child and what still resonates with you?
- What would you do if you knew you could not fail?
- When do you have difficulty saying no?